北京赛车pk10保本 www.jlu02.cn USP created the Donor Recognition Program to demonstrate our appreciation for the valuable contributions of stakeholders like you. Donors are featured in USP’s annual donor list and are eligible to receive a variety of recognition options. All monograph and reference material donors may receive:
- Certificates and letters of appreciation?
- A personalized engraved crystal recognition award?
- New or modernized monograph donors may receive 2,000 USP credits per donation annually to be used toward USP publications, services and reference standards
- Reference material donors may receive one packaged vial of a USP Reference Standard valued at $750 or less from the USP Reference Standard Catalog, as well as lot traceability documents and a summary of the data collected by USP on their candidate reference material at the time of release
To commemorate our monograph and candidate reference material donors, USP now offers three recognition levels:?
- Silver—for those who contribute one new or modernized monograph or one or two bulk candidate reference materials?
- Gold—for two new and/or modernized monographs or three or four bulk candidate reference material?
- Platinum—for three or more new and/or modernized monographs or five or more bulk candidate reference material. Platinum-level donors will be eligible to attend yearly recognition events with USP executives and keynote speakers